Sunday, April 17, 2011

1 Week, 7 days, 168 Hours, 10,080 Minutes, 604,800 Seconds

Three months ago I packed my bags and started a journey of a lifetime. I left everything I knew behind to turn my dreams into a plan and in the end I got more out of this trip than I could have ever imagined. Looking back on all of my expereinces here simply blows my mind. Australia is no longer a destination for me...it turned into my home. I am now leaving this place in just one week and a part of me will always live here in hopes of returning one day to pickup where I left off. I have done my best in sharing all of my experiences but I know that the people who have enjoyed this journey with me are the only ones who can really understand what this trip has been like. I appreciate all of the support and help I have had in making this dream come true. Next Sunday April 24th, 2011 I will board a plane in Brisbane and leave the one place on earth I never though I would get to experience and head to New Zealand for a weeks worth of exploring and crazy adventures. I am making the best out of these last two weeks of my life changing adventure...living each moment to the fullest and ending this trip with a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment